HAED Rotation

Sunday, October 29, 2017

SAL TIME AND OTHER THINGS

I actually made some progress on Brandi's project since the last update. Not much but some. Seems now that it is getting cold here my knitting is pushing everything else aside.
Here is where it was last time.













And here it is now.










I seem to be more motivated when I see all the wonderful things my SAL mates are stitching. Hop on over and see what these talented stitchers are working on.

Avis, Claire, GunCarole, LucyAnn, Kate, Jess, Sue, ConstanzeDebbieroseKathyMargaretHelenStephLindaCatherineMary Margaret, TimothyHeidiConnie, and Jackie


 
The other things that have been keeping me busy are
























Till next time.

Cindy

19 comments:

  1. It *is* hard to find time for every type of crafting we want to do. At least you've made some progress, in spite of all that knitting! The knitting looks pretty darn good too though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely need more time in the day. Thanks Sue.

      Delete
  2. You have been busy! Your cross stitch is making great progress.
    It’s definately starting to feel like knitting weather. I’m not surprised your other lovely projects are keeping you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call that very respectable progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I wish I´d more than two hands and I guess you are as well :) Great progress though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. A few more hands would come in handy. Also more hours in the day.

      Delete
  5. Love the cross stitch progress, those little dragon fingers! And your knitting is making me want to get mine out too. Love the first photo especially, is that a shawl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff. Yes it is a wrap called Spring Fever. It is free on Ravelry.

      Delete
  6. I agree with Kate, very respectable progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress! I have this chart in my stash and love seeing your work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow look at you busy fingers. A great array of beautiful crafting. Love your current Spangler, it's going really well.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well done Cindy! Those details are so important, even though it feels like we're not progressing very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are super busy with all the different projects!! They all look great! I always have trouble signing in when I post here - this is Connie from stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your progress is visible! I love your Storykeep. Randal Spangler's work is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you are working on lots of things! Great progress on your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely see progress and every little helps.

    ReplyDelete